September is Career and Internship Exploration Month at UW-Madison. Whether you're researching potential careers, looking for a job or internship, applying to grad school or improving your marketability, get the tools and tactics you need to achieve your career goals.
Career and Internship Exploration Month gives you the chance to:
- Uncover great job and internship leads by attending a UW career fair
- Network with Badgers in your profession of interest when you join LinkedIn
- Polish your resume and interview skills with a professional critique
- Access your school or college's job and internship board to gain access to hundreds of listings
- Put yourself in a position to succeed by attending a campus career event
Find your career center to learn about all the activities and events going on - and how to translate your Badger talents into career success.
Career Services for Employers
University of Wisconsin-Madison offers incredible student and alumni talent to your organization. Find a career center to learn about all the activities and events going on - and how to hire Badger talent into your organization.
- Post job opportunities to gain advertise to thousands of students and alumni
- Connect with Badger job seekers by attending a UW-Madison career fair
- Interview candidates on campus or on-site at your organization
- Build partnerships with UW-Madison
Upcoming Career Events
|June 16 - UW-Madison PA Program Information Session|
|July 21 - UW-Madison PA Program Information Session|
|August 18 - UW-Madison PA Program Information Session|
|September 20 - Internshipalooza Internship Mini Conference|
See complete listing of career related events on the UW-Madison events calendar.
Career Services Council
The Career Services Council (CSC) is the campus-wide coordinating body charged to play a leadership role in indentifying and addressing current campus needs, including, but not limited to; career and academic advising, employer relations, employment and co-curricular opportunities, post-graduate opportunities, and endorsing programs and services that support the Wisconsin Experience. In addition, the CSC is charged to develop, review and recommend policies and guidelines related to career services, while recognizing the unified autonomy of member representatives.